The Outreach Program coordinates events, excursions and activities for schools, teachers and the community – most of which are free.
Curtin student excels
at Premier's Science Awards
Curtin University post-graduate astronomy student Thomas Russell has been named ExxonMobil Student Scientist of the Year at the Premier’s Science Awards.
With a wide range of science courses, we will provide you with the knowledge, skills and industry-experience you need to graduate career-ready and succeed.
- Environment and Agriculture
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Physics and Astronomy
- Medical Imaging
The School of Science has an exemplary research profile with a number of Institutes, Research Centres and Groups:
- Nanochemistry Research Institute
- Centre for Crop and Disease Management
- WA-Organic & Isotope Geochemistry Centre
- Curtin Water Quality Research Centre
- Centre for Marine Science and Technology
- Remote Sensing and Satellite Research Group
- Curtin Institute of Radio Astronomy
- Theoretical Physics Group
- John De Laeter Centre for Isotope Research
- Climate Change Refugia Research Group
- Centre for Wine Excellence
- Curtin Institute for Biodiversity and Climate
- Australian and New Zealand Society for Comparative Physiology and Biochemistry